APPLYING FOR ACCESS TO AGRE DATA AND BIOMATERIALS
In order to gain access to online AGRE phenotypic and genotypic data, as well as to order biomaterials (DNA, cell lines and serum), please complete the
- Download the Application Instructions.
- Go to the the Autism Speaks Genetics Application System here.
- Register if you are new to the system, otherwise login.
- Complete/edit the Profile Page
- Begin an application. See Instructions for Applying to AGRE for details.
- Please note that the Research Distribution Agreement (RDA) must be signed by both the Principal Investigator and a representative from the institution - either the department chair or a representative from the grants and contracts department.
Please note that applications must be submitted under the Principal Investigator's profile.
Once your application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by the AGRE researcher review committee. You will be notified whether or not your application was approved. If approved, you will be instructed how to retrieve your username and password to access the researcher portal which will give you immediate access to AGRE data.
Access the Biomaterials Online Order Form or the Data Download Area if you have already submitted your AGRE Researcher Application and have received your user code.
Copyright © 2019 Autism Speaks, all rights reserved.